Upon acceptance to the BNI Referral Masters, Clearwater Florida Chapter, each member agrees to abide by the following Code of Ethics during the tenure of their participation in the organization.
- I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.
- I will display a positive & supportive attitude with members of my chapter.